Don't care bout HD
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Lorenzo55
Site Admin
Site Admin

Items

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:11 am    Post subject: Our Server Reply with quote

Hey guys and gals...last nite I found some other members playin on another server which was to say the least...very laggy...an old linux based box...geeez

As info our server has the latest and greatest upgrades and the fastest possible hardware anywhere on the internet...it totally dismays me as to why we are dead all the time here at HD...I mean we got absolutely no lagg issues whatsoever and you guys don't realize what you got till it's gone...

We are over 3 years here and a couple different service providers and this one is the best damn box we have ever had...hands down...I am just tryin to get a grasp on why nobody wants to get this thing going and support a game server with virtually no lag issues...

You'all dismay me....wtf is wrong here.....you got the best of the best

ICEMAN3055
Known Playa

Items

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totaly agree with you...can't understand why we can't fill this server up..this is the place to play...it jus sucks waiting along while for a game to start beacause lack of people so you go to other servers and i was at one last night kinda of crappy alot of smacktards but it was still a game.here where i would rather be...Razr and i have done the idle thing hoping to get game started and im sure some other have to....just sucks...well maybe things will turn around soon...somtimes you gotta threw Hell to get back to Heaven....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year..
from
The Iceman (Rich)

RAZR2
Known Playa

Items

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on guys! I'm on vaction this week, lets see if we can get the server rockin! Very Happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: