2. No Pad Rape, Never Attack Any Jet/Chopper On Heli Pad
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

TLorenzo94
Site Admin
Site Admin

Items

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:55 pm    Post subject: Rule Poll, Pad/Runway Rape Reply with quote

Cast Your One Vote, Another Toopic Will Be Put UP For Carrier/Ref

Vote For ONE

Xfire: Tlorenzo94
=IHDI= Teamspeak: ts5.chi.powervs.com:9103
Password: Ruphis922
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lorenzo55
Site Admin
Site Admin

Items

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no pad attack period cuts the friggin argument...people are always gonna lean on the loopholes of....you were not on the pad you were returning....i don't want it to be a debatable thing....just no pad attack leaves no room for anyone to take unfair advantage of another player...

clean cut and dried right to the point....you cannot create loopholes cause people are shitty like that...its like camping the pad

TLorenzo94
Site Admin
Site Admin

Items

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres Gonna be arguments through it regardless...if they cant attack it at all, i could just sit there in the chopper and shoot tvs off of it all day and no one could kill me...So what I Proposed is If Youve been in the air, your attackable no matter if on pad or not...repairs/rearming should not be a safe zone in my oppinoin cuz your still moveable at an instant and can probably shoot..your just down low

Xfire: Tlorenzo94
=IHDI= Teamspeak: ts5.chi.powervs.com:9103
Password: Ruphis922
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lorenzo55
Site Admin
Site Admin

Items

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

then what you're implyin is returning helis to the carrier are free game...then carrier attack in this instance is ok....what a bag of worms...if you can kill em on one end of the map then why not the other

i can shoot tv's off the carrier all day too and nobody could kill me either...

the rules here were designed with both teams in mind....it can't be one sided...so if you are gonna wax my ass on the pad on china team then i am comin to the carrier to wax ur ass on the pad also

ILLINI8314_YouUp

Items

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lorenzo55 wrote:
no pad attack period cuts the friggin argument...people are always gonna lean on the loopholes of....you were not on the pad you were returning....i don't want it to be a debatable thing....just no pad attack leaves no room for anyone to take unfair advantage of another player...

clean cut and dried right to the point....you cannot create loopholes cause people are shitty like that...its like camping the pad

I agree with Larry. This is what I was trying to explain on the other page. I vote this should be a cut and dry rule. I think like Larry said which is worded much better it creates loopholes. I vote no pad attack period.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: